Saturday, February 20, 2010

All Ruffles

For Valentine's Day Eric went and got a lovely chocolate cake and Chicago Style Hot Dogs for lunch.  We decided to keep dinner low-key and went to Vinny's Italian Grill for dinner.  This gave me a chance to wear a very cute skirt I bought at the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar, but hadn't had an occasion to wear it yet.  The skirt and corresponding top went very well with my newly completed Just Enough Ruffles Scarf (ravelry link).  You can't see the cute skirt in this photo, but my scarf looks lovely and it is very warm which was good because Valentine's Day was a bit chilly.


I didn't get my French Market Bag completed before my class yesterday, but I am getting close to the end of it now.  I've got about 17 more rows before I start on the handles.  It would be great if I could get it done before tomorrow afternoon so I could take it up to the Knitting Nest to use their washer for the felting process.  My washer is a front loader which apparently doesn't work well for felting.  Learn something new everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment