Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympic Knitting!

Well, the Olympic starts this weekend and I just recently heard about the Knitting Olympics or the Ravelympics.  What a great idea!  Knitters are so inventive.  Anyway, I've been searching for a project of my own to work on as a Ravelympics project.  Luckily for me the Knitting Nest has a class tonight on the French Market Bag (ravelry link...so cute!!) that I have been wanting to learn and it is just in time for it to be my entry into the Ravelympics!  It is cool to think about all the knitters all over the world watching the Olympics and knitting away!


I got a lot of projects of my needles lately so it is time to add about 5 more on the needles.  I am working on a new pair of socks, Cigar gloves for the hubby, another test knitting of the kitty hat and gloves for a friend.   And of course now I'll have my new bag to work on.  I'm glad that most of these projects to not have a due date.  I've been particularly enthralled by my first toe up sock project.  The colors are to die for.


I hope to have some more pictures to share with you next week.  Enjoy the Olympics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment